Hebou Constructions (PNG) Ltd is a part of the Constantinou Group of companies formed in the 1950’s by Sir George Constantinou. Hebou was founded on 23 April 1969 as an earthmoving and contracting company in a merger with his first enterprise, Papuan Transport and Contractors.
Hebou Constructions (PNG) Ltd listed on the Papua New Guinea Register of Companies in 1969 and incorporated under the Companies Act 1997 in 1998. Today, Hebou has its head office at Saraga St, 6 Mile in Port Moresby. The Company remains fully owned by Constant Investments.
In 2009, after Sir George passed away, his sons Mr. Kostas Constantinou, OBE and Sir Theophilus George Constantinou, CBE took over the management of the company, and they remain as the Chairman of the Board and Managing Director respectively. Its long history and sustained performance have ensured Hebou retains a well-deserved reputation for quality, capacity and responsiveness with its clients and the community.
What we also do
We employ almost 400 Papua New Guineans.
We look after their safety and welfare, training and career progression.
Although we enjoy a reputation for quality construction and client focus, we are committed to continuously improving our project delivery along with adopting international standards.
We work as a team with our clients, construction partners and suppliers to build communities in Port Moresby and Central and connect them with access and opportunity.